All custom logo embroidery orders can now be placed online via our online checkout process. There is no longer a need to submit your design for a quote before ordering. Since digitizing fees are based primarily on the size of the design, our new system has made it easier and more convenient to order our apparel and customize it with your own personal logo. Our new process allows you to choose between three different design size categories. Simply decide what size you would like your design to be and click the "Add to Shopping Cart" button for the appropriate size category. Once the digitizing fee has been added to your shopping cart, you may continue shopping for your apparel. Once you have selected the apparel you wish to order you will notice a "Submit Personal Design" button located on the product page. Simply click this button and email us your design, after which you may continue filling out the additional personalization options to complete your order. For Detailed instructions on how to place a digitizing order Click Here.
If you have already had your design digitized by another company or by University Fashions you can simply browse our online catalog and choose the item you wish to purchase. While filling out the personalization options, located on the products page, click the "Submit Personal Logo" button to email us your logo. See Instructions
Pricing & Sizing
Pricing for embroidery digitizing is based on the size of the design. Designs can be resized up to ±15% after they have been digitized. The embroidery digitizing options are defined as follows.
Personal Design (Already Digitized) - This implies that the design has already been digitized and is in one of the following file formats: .vp3, .vip, .pcs, .pec, .pes, .hus, .shv, .dhv, .jef, .sew, .exp, .dst, .10*, there is no extra charge for this option.
Small Personal Design (Digitizing Required) - This implies that the size of the digitized design should be approximately the size of a design that would go on the left chest of a shirt (±15%), there is a $50 charge for this option.
Medium Personal Design (Digitizing Required) - This implies that the size of the digitized design should be approximately the size of a design that would go on the side of a duffle/sport bag (±15%), there is a $75 charge for this option.
Full Back Personal Design (Digitizing Required) - This implies that the size of the digitized design should be approximately the size of a design that would go across the entire back of a shirt (±15%), there is a $150 charge for this option.
Important Things to Note
1. Once the design is digitized it can be resized by ±15%.
2. Once the design is digitized colors can be changed to any thread colors we have available.
3. Once the design is digitized you can use it on any apparel of your choice and as many times as you choose, without having to digitize the design again.
4. All Digitizers are not created equal. Digitizing is a skill that requires time and a lot of effort to perfect, so naturally some are better than others. Overview on Embroidery Digitizing
5. There are different embroidery machine formats. Therefore, if you choose to have your design digitized from a company other than the company that is doing your embroidery ensure you have your design digitized in the correct format. The formats University Fashions accepts are .vp3, .vip, .pcs, .pec, .pes, .hus, .shv, .dhv, .jef, .sew, .exp, .dst, .10*.
For more information on the embroidery digitizing process. Click Here