Why Order Embroidered Luggage Bags from University Fashions?
Custom travel bags make for great promotional products. If you or your employees travel frequently, personalized travel bags can allow you and/or your employees to become a walking advertisement. Also an embroidered travel bag is a good way for a college student to show his or her school spirit. Try our wide assortment of custom travel bags which include suit bags, dress bags, fanny packs, toiletry travel bags and luggage bags in a variety of colors printed or embroidered with your photo, graphic or company name and logo.
More Information on Our Travel Bags
By definition, Luggage is any number of bags, cases and containers which hold a traveler's articles during transit. For some, luggage and the style thereof is representative of the owner's wealth and character. For this reason, monogrammed travel bags and other forms of personalized luggage have become popular among travelers. University Fashions can helps you keep up with the latest trends by providing a wide selection of travel bags that can be customized in a few simple clicks. The following types of travel bags can be found on our website:
- Suitcase - A
general term that may refer to wheeled or non-wheeled luggage, as well as soft or hard side luggage.
- Wheeled Upright - A relatively new type of luggage that incorporates an extending handle that allows the traveler to roll it in an upright position.
- Garment Bag - A style of luggage that folds over on itself to allow long garments such as suits or dresses to be packed flat to avoid creasing. Garment bags come in both wheeled and non-wheeled models, and are usually one of the largest pieces in any set of luggage
- Tote - A small bag, usually worn on the shoulder, though wheeled models with extending handles have become popular in recent years.
- Duffel bag - A barrel-shaped bag, almost exclusively soft side, is well suited to casual travel, with very little organization inside. A small bag, usually worn on the shoulder, though wheeled models with extending handles have become popular in recent years. The spelling of this luggage type "duffle" is also valid.
- Rolling Luggage - Referring to various types of Wheeled luggage either with or without telescoping handles. Typically two fixed wheels on one end with the handle located on the opposite for vertical movement
Custom Bags & Cases
Brief | Backpacks | CD Wallets | Cinch Sacks | Duffle Bags | Garment |
Laptop | Cooler | Messenger | Sports | Tote | Travel