WHAT IS LINK LOVE?
Link Love is the easiest & fastest way to increase your fan base on your Facebook Fan / Business Page. In essence it is a network of business owners, known as link lovers, who are also looking to increase their number of fans. Link Lovers increase their "link juice" and fan base by LIKING eachother's fan page and posting their links on the fan pages of the person they are LIKING, for other link lovers to find. If you participate in link love, you must agree to follow the most important rule of link love. There is an unwritten rule that participants must Fan / Like the page of the person who LIKES / FANS their fan page. It is this rule that makes the link love system so successful and creates a dual stream of new fans to your Facebook Fan Page. Link Lovers not only have other link lovers returning the love but they also have other link lovers finding their page through links they post on other pages. New fans and new business is also generated from non participating individuals who find your link on other fan pages.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Gettting started is easy. All you need to do is start a discussion where you set a few of your own rules and instructions for other link lovers. If you need an example, you can follow ours http://www.facebook.com/universityfashions?v=app_2373072738#!/topic.php?uid=247952346148&topic=14823. Then you'll need to find someone's page who is already link love'n and use them as a starting point. From their page you should be able to find other link lovers by going to their discussion boards. Feel free to use our fan page listed below as a starting point for your link love compaign.
UF Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/universityfashions
You can also visit the following page to get started:
Below is a useful guide to link love that will help you get started and provide you with helpful hints, tips, and tricks.
A Quick Guide to Link Love'n!!
*When "Liking" aka “Fanning” someone’s Page:
1. Introduce yourself on their wall by including your Page name – You can use either @Page name or your link http://www.facebook.com/yourPagename - When you "Fan" a Page Facebook does so with your Personal Profile, so leave a clue so one can put the “face” with the “Page”.
2. Include a comment, with your wall post, about the products, services or business of the page you are liking so that everyone is happy.
3. Leave all other links ie: Shops, Blogs, Twitter, etc. under the appropriate Discussion Topics. So there isn’t a HUGE list on someone’s Page Wall. Remember, not all of their “Fans” are shop owners!!
4. READ, READ, READ!!! Please read the first post in the "Link Love Topic" under the "Discussion" tab. Link Love instructions for that page are usually included in the first post by the page owner. Some pages have ONE place to post your links. Others have a topic for each link. When you get in a hurry and DON'T READ, you end up posting in the WRONG Topic and your link/links get lost!
5. Always ask permission to post a giveaway, sale etc. on someone’s Page. Most will be more than willing to help you promote!
6. Always return the FAN / LIKE to those who have fanned / liked you and fully connect to all of their links!
7. Last but not least join the ♥ LINK LOVE ♥ Group Page and post all of your links on the Wall, but don’t forget the Discussion Tab where you are able to add all your links in the appropriate Topic - if there isn't one suitable for your Page, just add a new Topic!!